Sunday, May 07, 2006

The unexpected consequences of hair loss

Mark Oaten tells the Sunday Times what drove him to seek some decidedly unusual services from rent boys:

‘I doubt that, on its own, my dissatisfaction with politics would have prompted me to act as I did, but it coincided with something of a mid-life crisis. I was turning 40 and I really felt that I was losing my youth. The problem was undoubtedly compounded by my dramatic loss of hair in my late thirties. This really knocked me for six. I started to look noticeably older.’

Hmmm. I’m 46, my hairline is receding, and what is left of my once luxuriant locks would be almost entirely grey if I didn’t drench them in Grecian 2000 every morning. But never once have I felt the slightest inclination to pay people to poo in my mouth.



Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?